xxFunWithJugsxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xxFunWithJugsxx

A super secret, ultra private, mega exclusive linkshell for elitist pet job enthusiasts onry!!! But I mean... since you found us, I guess you can join. You have biscuits?! HEY EVERYONE!!! MEET THE NEW GUY!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Nostalgia (and other silly emotions)
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Feb 2014, 11:41 pm by Anneliese

» FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 10:46 pm by Anneliese

» Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 10:37 pm by Anneliese

» What is this forum for?
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 11:12 pm by Anneliese

» Melee / Tanking / DD
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 7:10 pm by Anneliese

Most active topics
Nostalgia (and other silly emotions)
Screenies!
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)
Melee / Tanking / DD
What is this forum for?
Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions
Forum Changes Archive
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu 30 May 2013, 3:37 pm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yygdrasil
Admin
Yygdrasil

Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) Empty
PostSubject: Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)   Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 11:59 am

Post any and all questions / speculations / assumptions / hopes and dreams here for the 2 new jobs slated for the release of the Seekers expansion.
Back to top Go down
Squiggs

Squiggs

PostSubject: Re: Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)   Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Apr 2013, 9:26 am

At what point does Rune Fencer become something other than just a melee? I relize the job has only been out a week, but didn't know if anyone has played the job enough to know. (Zenal)
Back to top Go down
Squiggs

Squiggs

PostSubject: Re: Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)   Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Apr 2013, 9:27 am

Also, as an FYI, Zenal autocorrects to sneak the first use.
Back to top Go down
Romyro

PostSubject: Re: Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)   Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 5:59 pm

I did some actual leveling...as wel as some burning...and like a number of jobs once you hit 40s+ or so you start getting JAs that help. I think around 40 also is when you can use 2 runes, then 60s (65 maybe) you can put up 3.

I was doing worms in LTP at 70+ and with runes up i was seeing some low numbers from earth attacks. Ga IIIs and IVs were doing 50-200 with runes and some of them +resist JAs. And that was in the 70s which is still a time when you can barely hit those things.

What i really liked though as i got higher theres a spell that aborbs magic. It'd be nicer if it were 5m but its 10 minute recharge. It can be pretty useful. espically duirng a Chainspell or something.

I havent seen Foil much in action but i hear it's pretty damn good vs TP movs. Seems to have short duration but with haste, you can almost have it up full time i think
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

PostSubject: Re: Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)   Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 6:59 pm

Rune Fencers supposed to be a tank job too with high capabilities of being a dd yeah? o,o idk much about it though cuz mines still super low lvl~
Geomancer kinda like a brd ish job but its pretty x]
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) Look
Hope that link thing works but think the pic above is relic x] Below AF prolly

Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) Geomancer-armor

Some cool things about Geo is it can get a bonus effect depending on its location in comparison to the mob i think o,o idk too much about it~ Plus the whole "force a skillup" thing you can do when learning a Geo- spell o,o
Back to top Go down
Squiggs

Squiggs

PostSubject: Re: Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)   Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 9:02 pm

I haven't played either one past the mid-teens. Kinda meh so far. I'll see when I get them up a little bit. But I do like the GEO AF a lot.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

PostSubject: Re: Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)   Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 10:37 pm

the af and stuff coming out soon!
btw <,< where u been squiggs/yyg >< haven't seen yalls in forever =X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)   Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xxFunWithJugsxx :: Final Fantasy XI :: Job Discussion-
Jump to: