xxFunWithJugsxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xxFunWithJugsxx

A super secret, ultra private, mega exclusive linkshell for elitist pet job enthusiasts onry!!! But I mean... since you found us, I guess you can join. You have biscuits?! HEY EVERYONE!!! MEET THE NEW GUY!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Nostalgia (and other silly emotions)
Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Feb 2014, 11:41 pm by Anneliese

» FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 10:46 pm by Anneliese

» Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)
Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 10:37 pm by Anneliese

» What is this forum for?
Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 11:12 pm by Anneliese

» Melee / Tanking / DD
Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 7:10 pm by Anneliese

Most active topics
Nostalgia (and other silly emotions)
Screenies!
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)
Melee / Tanking / DD
What is this forum for?
Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions
Forum Changes Archive
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu 30 May 2013, 3:37 pm

Forum Changes Archive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yygdrasil
Admin
Yygdrasil

Forum Changes Archive Empty
PostSubject: Forum Changes Archive   Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 4:30 pm

04/03/13

- Activated the user Gallery and added a module for it on the left-hand side of the home page. (visible only to registered members)
- Added a group shot (obviously everyone isn't in it) as the banner at the top of the home page.
- Added an appropriately chosen favicon to the browser tabs (a purple linkshell!)

I'm still open to suggestions as to how to make the site better. Let me know if you can think of something you would like me to add, change or remove entirely.

Today's mission is to tweak the colors on the page.
Back to top Go down
Yygdrasil
Admin
Yygdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes Archive   Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 8:12 pm

- Made Romyro a Moderator.
- Adjusted the way posts look and how much junk appears at the bottom of each one.
- Beautified the looks of the forum and added a LS appropriate purple color scheme.
Back to top Go down
Yygdrasil
Admin
Yygdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes Archive   Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 5:51 pm

Some people have been asking me about posting posting pictures to their galleries. I thought I'd clear the air a little on that.

This forum is a free one... and as such... has limited space for hosting pictures. That being said, we still have around 5 gigs of space... which won't fill up quickly unless we're posting huge HQ pictures.

If you'd like to add something to your gallery, heres the simple breakdown of how to do it:

From the Home page, select Gallery. Then select "Your Personal Album" and lastly "Upload Pic" should appear in the top left corver of the text box.

All photos will be automatically reduced to a maximum size of 500x500 in order to limit slow load times on the page. Clicking on images will enhance them to their original size.

Any images posted to the "Public Gallery" as opposed to Personal SHOULD show up in the top left corner of the home page where my SS of the Arch-Omega win currently is. Photos that go into that gallery also SHOULD be in slideshow form as decoration.

If any of what I have said is not working properly, let me know and I'll take a look to see if i can get it working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes Archive   Forum Changes Archive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Changes Archive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xxFunWithJugsxx :: Off Topic :: Real Life General Discussion-
Jump to: