xxFunWithJugsxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xxFunWithJugsxx

A super secret, ultra private, mega exclusive linkshell for elitist pet job enthusiasts onry!!! But I mean... since you found us, I guess you can join. You have biscuits?! HEY EVERYONE!!! MEET THE NEW GUY!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Nostalgia (and other silly emotions)
Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Feb 2014, 11:41 pm by Anneliese

» FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 10:46 pm by Anneliese

» Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)
Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 10:37 pm by Anneliese

» What is this forum for?
Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 11:12 pm by Anneliese

» Melee / Tanking / DD
Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 7:10 pm by Anneliese

Most active topics
Nostalgia (and other silly emotions)
Screenies!
Rune Fencer and Geomancer (Speculation and Research)
Melee / Tanking / DD
What is this forum for?
Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions
Forum Changes Archive
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu 30 May 2013, 3:37 pm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yygdrasil
Admin
Yygdrasil

Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions Empty
PostSubject: Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions   Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 1:39 am

Post any of your findings here. If it can help someone, great! Every little bit counts!
Back to top Go down
Yygdrasil
Admin
Yygdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions   Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 4:26 pm

Seekers of Adoulin

Missions so far:
1-1 Rumors From the West
1-2 The Geomagnatron
1-3 Onward to Adoulin
1-4 Heartwings and the Kindhearted
1-5 Pioneer Registration
1-6 Life on the Frontier
*Updating with details soon

How to unlock GEO:
Quest: Dances With Luopans
- Talk to Sylvie ( I-5 ) in Western Adoulin to begin the quest.
- Sylvie will ask you to bring her a Petrified Log and a Fistful of Homeland Soil KI.
- The Log can be purchased from the AH or farmed up in a number of ways. The Soil is obtained from the "Ergon Locus" ??? underneath the stairs of the Teleport Crag closest to your Home Nation. (Bastok - Dem, Windurst - Mae, San d'Oria - Holla).
- Once you have both items, return to Sylvie and trade her the Petrified Log. This will begin a CS that will start the next part of the quest.
- You are now tasked with finding an Ercon Locus. Sylvie's wording is pretty vague, but there are 4 locations currently known. Ceizak Battlegrounds ( K-10 ), Yahse Hunting Grounds ( F-6 ), Forest de Hennetiel ( F-5 ), Forest de Hennetiel ( E-11 ).
- Once you have found one, simply click on it and then have your character rest (/heal) next to it for 5 minutes in order to "Warm" your Loupan. Once 5 minutes have passed you will receive a message in the chat log indicating that "You feel a mystical warmth welling up inside you".
- Return to Sylvie to complete the quest and be rewarded with the ability to become a Geomancer (GEO) and a job specific Bell ranged weapon.

How to unlock RUN:
Quest: Children of the Rune
- Speak with Octavien ( I-8 ) in Eastern Adoulin.
- Find a Yahze Wildflower Petal KI. To obtain one, head to (K-7) In Yahse Hunting Grounds and click on the "Yahse Wildflower" ??? found there.
- Return to Octavien and speak with him for another CS. This will prompt a "Use Rune Enhancement" minigame. You are given 100 attempts to manifest the power. It took me 61 tries, but I've heard of others who succeeded in as few as 15 or as many as 90. No reports as of yet of anyone failing all 100 times.
- Once you succeed, you will be rewarded with a Sowilo Claymore and the ability to become a Rune Fencer (RUN).

Waypoint Locations

Quest: Wes...Eastern Waypoints, Ho!
- Talk to Sharuru ( F-8 ) outside the Peacekeeper's Coalition in Eastern Adoulin and he will task you with attuning your geomagnetron to all 9 Waypoints in Eastern Adoulin. Simply touch each one of them to activate them. Their locations are as follows:

( F-8 ) Peacekeepr's Coalition
( G-9 ) Scout's Coalition
( H-8 ) Statue of the Goddess
( G-6 ) Warf of Yahse
( G-11 ) Your Rent-a-Room
( H-10 ) The Auction House
( I-7 ) Sverhried Hillock
( I-9 ) The Coronal Esplanade
( K-9 ) Castle Adoulin Gates

- Once you have activated them all, return to Sharuruto to complete the quest and receive 1000xp, 500 Bayld and 3000 Kinetic Units.

Quest: Western Waypoints, Ho!
- Talk to Alienor ( E-8 ) outside of the Pioneers' Coalition in Western Adoulin and he will task you with attuning your geomagnetron to all 9 Waypoints in Western Adoulin. Simply touch each one of them to activate them. Their locations are as follows:

( H-8 ) Platea Triumphus (COU Co.)
( E-8 ) Pioneers' Coalition
( G-10 ) Mummers' Coalition
( J-9 ) Inventors' Coalition
( F-10 ) Auction House
( H-11 ) Your Rent-a-Room
( L-9 ) Big Bridge
( H-4 ) Airship Docks
( I-5 ) Adoulin Waterfront

- Once you have activated them all, return to Alienor to complete the quest and receive 1000xp, 500 Bayld and 3000 Kinetic Units.

Other Noteworthy Quests

How to deal damage to blockades in Reives:

Quest: Grind to Sawdust
- Participate in at least 1 Reive battle
- Speak with Elmric at the NPC camp right outside of Western Adoulin in Ceizak Battlegrounds twice.
- If done correctly, you'll receive the Logging KI and 500 Bayld. Without the KI, you will be incapable of dealing damage to the vine-type barricades in Reive battles.

A Possible Prerequisite Quest for Reive Bonus KIs

Quest: Scaredy-Cats
- After registering with the Pioneers' Coalition, zone out of Western Adoulin, wait 1 game day and then re-enter the Pioneers' Coalition for a CS.
- After the CS, head to ( G-8 ) in Ceizak Battlegrounds and click on the "Earthen Mound" ??? for another CS.
- After the CS, proceed to ( E-10 ) and zone into the Sih Gates (unmarked zone line on the map).
- After zoning, proceed to ( E-6 ) and click on the "Foreboding Presence" ??? found there for yet another CS.
- Click on the "Foreboding Presence" ??? again to spawn an NM named "Fomor Pioneer". She has a very high evasion and around ~10,000 HP. She will also occasionally cast Cure IV on players.
- After defeating the NM, click on the "Foreboding Presence" ??? one final time for another CS and to receive the Reive Unity KI.
- Return to the Pioneers' Coalition for a final CS and a reward of 1000 Bayld.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

PostSubject: Re: Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions   Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 8:11 pm

One of the missions is completing 50 reives x.x
Back to top Go down
Yygdrasil
Admin
Yygdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions   Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 10:53 pm

Not quite. Mission 1-6 "Life on the Frontier" requires that you spend 50 Impatens... Impatures.... whatever they're called... on successful Reives before you can flag Mission 1-7. Since you can use up to 3 at a time on any one Reive... it actually doesn't take all that long.

There are benefits and disbenefits of using 3 at once. Turning in a completed Reive when you use 3 imps at once returns 1800 Bayld and 1800 xp. Turning in successful Reives when you use only 1 imp at a time returns around 800 Bayld and 800xp each time... for a a total of 2600 of each as opposed to 1800 for those same 3 imps. Alternatively... using 3 at once makes reaching your goal of 50 come around a lot faster. The choice is yours.

When there doesn't seem to be any way of checking how many you've done or how many more you need to do. Your best bet is to talk to the NPC Brandon behind the desk in the Pioneers Coalition every time you turn one in after you suspect that you're close. When you've completed 50, talking to him flags mission 1-7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions   Seekers of Adoulin Quests / Missions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1